CVO™ Street Glide® Below NADA Retail Value!!! Current NADA $35,000. Save on Best Selling Model in the Industry!
This is the hot rod bagger decked out fender to fender with custom details, mind-blowing paint and enough Premium BOOM!™ Audio to throw your own street party at Bike Week.
Everything you thought could never roll out of a factory. Let’s say you want to ride into Bike Week with a full-on custom look that drops jaws and pops eyes all along Main Street. But you also like a machine that’s built tight and right with all the latest in refined technology and touring comfort. And let’s say you want it all built around 110 cubic inches of Harley-Davidson® V-twin engine. Check out the CVO™ Street Glide® motorcycle, from dazzling Aggressor wheels to premium Project RUSHMORE features to brilliant LED bullet turn signals. Why not have it all?
• Brembo® Brakes: Confidence. Control. High-performance dual disc Brembo® brakes offer consistent stopping power at all speeds. The 4-piston front and rear caliper with dual front rotor brake system is state of the art and top of the line. And there's a specific caliper insert. It's just another way The Motor Company puts a high level of detail into their bikes to give you peace of mind throughout your journey.
• Dunlop® Multi-Tread™ Blackwall Tires: The 180 mm back tire is engineered to do more than fill out the rear fender and put a bigger patch of rubber on the road. Dunlop® Multi-Tread™ technology uses harder compounds at the center and softer on the sides for a tire that still knows how to knuckle down on corners. Perfect for making this bike agile on every curvy stretch of road. And the way it feels going through an abrupt off-camber turn will put a grin on your face that'll last to the next state line.
• Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection: Delivery of fuel is accomplished with a technology appropriate to a top of the line touring CVO™ motorcycle. Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection with heated O2 sensors to insure there's never a hiccup no matter what the riding conditions.
• Twin Cam 110™ Engine: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 110™ engine. We painstakingly perfected every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward -all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution®, Twin Cam 88® and Twin Cam 96™ engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909 and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
• Twin Cam 110™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 110™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. Thanks to the lightweight piston design, delivery of the added power is more refined than ever. Ease out the rock-solid hydraulic clutch and feel how the engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission were designed to work together. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. Low routine maintenance. And a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
• Adjustable Air Ride Rear Suspension: The CVO™ Street Glide® model gives you our premium adjustable air ride rear suspension.
• Fairing Mounted Instruments: There's a whole lot of country out there to look at, so we designed the gauges to give you the more mundane details of the trip with a quick and easy glance. Here's a rundown of what you get in the 2-inch spun-aluminum-faced gauges: electronic speedometer with odometer, dual resettable trip meter, fuel range countdown, engine diagnostic readout; plus LED Indicator lights for low fuel, battery, engine diagnostics, 6-speed, cruise control, ABS, security system, turn signals, neutral, high beam and low oil pressure.
• Hydraulic Assist and Slip Clutch: Kicking through the gear box feels as premium as everything else on the one-of-a-kind machine thanks to a hydraulic Assist and Slip clutch.
• NEW Ventilator Elite Air Cleaner: Centered in the classic lines of the Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine, your eyes can't miss the Ventilator Elite Air Cleaner Cover with Screamin Eagle® 110 insert. It leaves no doubt that this engine means business.
• Ergonomically Designed Hand Controls: It’s hard to enjoy the ride or keep your eyes focused on what’s coming down the road when you’re fussing and bothering with the switches on your handlebar. So when we built the Project RUSHMORE motorcycles, we worked over the hand controls on our touring bikes with as much passion as we worked over our engine. We made the shape more ergonomic and located and angled them to fall right under your thumbs. We added left-hand cruise for easy activation, toggle switches to control infotainment functions, and an easily locatable trigger switch to control and scan through functional readouts. And we improved the feel to give you a confidence-inspiring click at every push of a button. Even the dash panel switch got better. And it’s all prewired for parts and accessories, which even lets you customize with less fuss and bother.
• Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS: No doubt about it, there are times when you need to haul things down in a hurry. And you don’t get to pick those times. Or decide whether or not they occur when you’re on a flat, smooth, dry, perfect stretch of pavement. That’s why our touring models feature the Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS. ABS turns a locked-up front wheel or a rear wheel skid into a relic from riding’s history. And the front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter what the road condition is. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
• Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: You want a ride that rumbles, not begs for mercy when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. And the Isolated Drive System makes acceleration flow in a smooth, steady stream from your wrist right down to the pavement. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
• Steering Head and Front Forks: Whether it's a big sweeping curve or a set of tight turns, a Project RUSHMORE motorcycle feels rock-solid in the corners. We stiffened up the front end, increased the fork diameter to 49 mm (an increase of 18 percent) and retuned the damping for a smoother ride. The responsiveness is dialed in.
• Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ Engine: If you started in 1909 with the very first Harley-Davidson® V-Twin engine and worked your way up through every engine, every innovation, every improvement, every ride, every durability test in all those years and countless miles since, you arrive at the Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine. This is the top of the line. 110 cubic inches of air and precision cooled Harley-Davidson® V-Twin. Twin cooling cools the heads around the exhaust ports to deliver at or near peak performance under all operating conditions and temperatures. Higher compression ratio increases efficiency and horsepower. You get increased airflow from the airbox and an improved cam to optimize low-end torque.
• New LED Bullet Front Turn Signals: Bullet turn signals are a long-time favorite of the long-haul Harley-Davidson motorcycle rider, for their ability to give the bike a sleek, modern style. We took the CVO™ Street Glide® front turn signals even further into tomorrow by loading the bullet housings with blazing LED lamps. Hit the blinker and you have what it takes to grab the attention of everyone around you.
• Chrome One-Touch Fuel Door: One button, one touch, fuel door open. Any questions?
• Standard Battery Charging Harness: No question a battery charging harness is a must-have on a motorcycle. Now it’s standard. So you don’t have to waste even the ten minutes it takes to install one on some sunny Saturday when you could be riding.
• Two Up Seating: Modern styling and comfort that doesn't sacrifice an ounce of nostalgic style: this ultimate Touring saddle features a sculpted seat with a deeper contoured bucket and narrower neck, to relieve pressure on your thighs, while providing more back support and comfort for a wide variety of rider sizes. And the lower seat height - 26.1 inches to be exact - puts your feet closer to the road to enhance your confidence. Additionally, the leather trim and premium stitching accentuate the advanced ergonomics while giving the seat that sharp detail you only find on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. It's science in service of comfort, and your way to beat fatigue over the long haul.
• Wide Set Handlebar: Classic style and maximum comfort. That's the perfect balance of the wide set handlebars that come standard on the CVO™ Street Glide® model. They're designed to keep you comfortably propped in a commanding position while making sure your neck muscles stay calm and relaxed mile after mile, state after state. Durable stainless steel ensures the structural rigidity you expect from a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle with the deep, lustrous finish you desire.
• Extended Saddlebags with Integrated 5 x 7 inch BOOM!™ Stage II 3-Way Speakers: The CVO™ Street Glide® model features injection molded extended saddlebags. They not only give you full-on hot rod bagger style, they give you booming sound for your stereo thanks to integrated 5 x 7 inch BOOM!™ Stage II 3-way speakers. You also get carryout liners for getting your stuff from the parking lot to the motel, secure locks and easy one-hand operation.
• High Output Accessory Connector: Touring means maximum comfort in all conditions and the capacity to add whatever enhances and personalizes your ride. The high output charging system provides an electrical capacity robust enough for your add-ons: heated vests, heated seats, heated handgrips, lights to showcase the engine, you name it. So if you're hell-bent on two-wheeling it, we make sure you've got the juice to do it your way.
• Airflow Collection: The CVO™ Street Glide® motorcycle rolls off the line with a full complement of custom touches from the Airflow Collection: full-length rider footboards with heel/toe shift levers, height-adjustable passenger footboards, engine guard with highway foot pegs, mid-frame air deflectors and splitstream vent. You want more. More is what you get.
• One-Touch Design Philosophy: Here’s the rule we laid down for every compartment cover and saddlebag lid on our touring line: if it doesn’t open with the single touch of a button or one hand, while wearing gloves, it doesn’t go on the motorcycle. Because in all our conversations with riders, we've never encountered a single individual who wanted to have to put something on the ground before he could store it in a saddlebag.
• Keyless Ignition Fob with Integrated Security: Walk up to the CVO™ Street Glide® model, throw your leg over the saddle and go. This is about using the innovations that make the ride better. And keyless ignition is one of them. Even better, our new all-in-one fob also includes automatic security and locking functions.
• New Color-Matched Splitstream Vent Trim: The CVO™ Street Glide® Motorcycle is loaded with long-haul function, but what really makes a machine like this rule the highway is all the form built into every last functional detail. Take the splitstream vent in the fairing. It’s a key innovation in rider comfort, but we took it a step further and color-matched it to the fairing’s dazzling paint to make sure the front end of the bike looks tight and clean. The only thing as fun as getting lost in the countryside is getting lost just staring into the details of your ride.
• New Tire Pressure Monitoring System: The big 6.5 inch full-color touch screen on the CVO™ Street Glide® motorcycle is loaded with handy info to keep you rolling, including a Harley-Davidson first: tire-pressure monitoring right in the display. No need to pull over and dig out the tire gauge to make sure you’ve got your psi up to snuff. A glance down at the big display and you know you’re good to go. There’s also an alert light on the odometer, just to make sure you’re covered.
• Project RUSHMORE – Infotainment: More sound. Purer sound. Big, full-color touch screens. Switches that are located where you intuitively want them to be and can reach without removing your hands from the grips. Voice activation for your music, phone and GPS. Constant upgrades like the bi-amped three-way speakers now delivering balanced, clean high-output sound quality front and rear. Or as more than one rider asked: “Why can’t the infotainment system on my motorcycle blow away the ones the car companies put in their cars?” We couldn’t agree more. Check out the infotainment system Project RUSHMORE brought to the sport of motorcycling. You won’t believe your eyes. Or ears.
• 6.5 inch BOOM!™ Stage II 3-way Front Speakers: Big, clear sound for your stereo is what want and that’s what you get on the CVO™ Street Glide® motorcycle. It’s served up via new 6.5 inch BOOM!™ Stage II 3-way speakers in front. They make the sound coming at you as epic as the road ahead.
• 6.5 inch Full Color Touch Screen Display: This 6.5 inch full-color touch screen puts all your information in front of you bigger than ever. Modern graphics, colors you can dial in, and auto and manual dim. Designed to sit stylishly inside your fairing, it takes screen technology to an eye-popping level of Harley-Davidson functionality. This is more than you expect, but when you’re going all the way, it’s everything you deserve.
• Custom-Tuned Static and Dynamic Equalizer: You can count on premium sound quality to go with all the volume thanks to the custom-tuned static and dynamic Equalizer that comes standard on the CVO™ Street Glide® motorcycle. There’s nothing better than the right road, the right song and a sound system dialed in for the ride.
• Dedicated 300 Watt Front Amplifier: The 6.5 inch BOOM!™ Stage II speakers in the front are powered by a 300 watt amplifier, with a separate amp channel for the 6.5 inch woven carbon fiber cone woofer, and another one powering the polypropylene fiber dome midrange and aluminum dome tweeter. Even the stereo on this machine has plenty of muscle.
• Jukebox with USB Port for iPod / iPhone: The Jukebox opens with one touch of a button and includes a USB connection which accepts your iPhone, iTouch, non-iPod imitators, and SD card and other USB compatible devices. Pop it open, plug in and your device becomes a part of your motorcycle. Ready to be operated by voice command or hand controls.
• Voice Recognition, Bluetooth™: The Boom!™ Box 6.5GT gives you voice recognition for hands-free operation of your mobile phone, navigation system and music. It’s also Bluetooth capable. Whatever you want, just say the word. Whether it’s directions to the next gas station, a call back to the office you’re not at today or a song that fits the stretch of road you’re on, it’ll be served up without missing a beat.
• Chrome Tank Console with Custom Inserts: Mounted on top of the classic Harley-Davidson® fuel tank, the CVO™ Street Glide® motorcycle features a chrome console with custom inserts.
• Color Matched Components: It wouldn't be a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle if we didn't sweat the details. Note the color-matched fairing skirt on the CVO™ Street Glide® motorcycle this year. You also get a matching upper fork, slider cover and license plate cover. It's that little bit of extra attention in the design studio that gets a little bit of extra respect on the street.
• Gloss Black Inner Fairing and Design: A premium gloss black finish comes standard on the inner fairing of the CVO™ Street Glide® motorcycle. It has raised black-faced stadium style gauges, a lighted tic band, and an electronic speedometer with a spun aluminum finish. All there because on a bike like this one, you can't help but go the extra mile.
• LED Brake and Rear Turn Signals: Notice the clean, no-nonsense lines of the rear fascia. Mounted inside, there are LED brake and rear turn signals. They not only give the CVO™ Street Glide® motorcycle a modern custom finish, they blast out light that's hard for the driver behind you to ignore.
• New Derby Cover and Insert Design: Design enhancements to the derby cover and insert doesn't just look good, they add a bit of function as well by providing more leg clearance for the rider.
• Custom Low Profile, Two-Piece Seat with Leather Inserts and Custom Stitching: Check out the custom, low profile seat on the CVO™ Street Glide® motorcycle. Note the leather inserts and custom stitching on the seat. Craftsmanship like this is getting harder to find in the world today, but as long as we’re making CVO™ motorcycles, you’ll know where to look.
• New High-Impact Paint and Graphics: Individually crafted and hand-finished paint and hand applied graphics come standard on all Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycles, balancing style and premium appeal to create one-of-a-kind custom motorcycle masterpieces. The CVO™ Street Glide® model offers four exclusive color schemes: Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames; Atomic Red with Candy Apple Flames; White Amethyst with Black Licorice Flames and Black Licorice with Midnight Cobalt Flames. Skimping? The word's simply not in our vocabulary.